I have never done a body cleanse before and I am interested in doing one considering the many benefits that I will gain from it.
My questions are:
1. To do a total body cleanse, do I need to use the advanced cleanse kit or can I just use the bentonite clay and psyllium husk. Will I still get the same results or should I first use the cleansing kit then use the bentonite clay at a later date? If yes, then how often should I use it?
2. Can you do a body cleanse if you suffer from any of these:
sickle cell anemia
high blood pressure
3. What is the minimum age that you can start doing a detox and what is the maximum
4. I am currently taking multivitamins. will this be necessary once I start to detox regularly?
Yasmin, yes, with a cleanse or detox you will get lots of benefits. And a whole body cleanse is the best way for you to clear toxins.
1. I would recommend that you do a thorough whole body cleanse, like with the advanced cleanse kit, now called the Body Cleanse Advanced Kit. This is because you have never done a cleanse before.
However even if a person has cleansed before, they still need to do a whole body cleanse at least twice a year, if they:
live in the city
eat a lot of meat
eat chemically processed foods
eat pesticide contaminated vegetables
eat food that contains white flour and white sugar
take prescription drugs
are stressed out
I would advice them to do a really good whole body cleanse with a good cleanse system at least twice a year.
The simple home cleanse with psyllium husk, bentonite clay and probiotics is for those who have done cleanses and watch their diet. This is great to remove toxins as they come in. It can be done once in three months for 7 to 14 days, in between the major cleanses.
Once you have done a thorough cleanse with something like the Body Cleanse Advanced Kit, you can take bentonite clay to maintain your body free of toxins.
Bentonite clay is powerful but harmless and can be taken as often as you want as long as you drink enough water with it.
2. Toxins in the body are the source of all disease. So cleansing the body of these toxins will at least reduce their symptoms, if not cure it.
3. I had my first cleanse even before I went to kindergarten. However when children are too young it can affect them psychologically.
However there are natural food cleansers, such as the Acai fruit which is also tasty. It is also mild enough and can be taken daily, by anyone at any age, young or old.
4. There is no need to take any multi-vitamins, once your system is cleansed because your colon walls will be clean and therefore able to absorb all the vitamins from foods that you eat that are nourishing. Supplements can be taken if desired, as they supplement your food.
Information on Ultracleanseguide.com is not meant as a substitute for
medical diagnosis or treatment. If you have any health conditions, please
consult your physician before you do any of the procedures suggested here.